Wednesday, November 4

Short Post-Halloween Recap

So here are my little Catwoman and Cheetah. Picked this photo since it shows not only the costumes but also the current level of health in our house. (My littlest, Purple Cat, didn’t even make it outside…)

IMG_2140

At one point last week, I wondered if it was even worth it to finish the costumes since I didn’t think they’d actually get used; the girls had been lethargic all day Thursday and Friday. Happily, by Saturday, they seemed to be on the mend, so we forged ahead and got things done.

But Monday, the Ick started up all over again. And this time, it included me too. So that’s the end of this recap.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are all sick. I hope you'll feel a lot better very soon! And ofcourse the little ones look very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sick on your birthday? Today is the special day, right? Well, happy birthday to the most talented person I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are sick as well! I hope you all feel better soon. Happy Birthday, if the previous poster is correct and today is your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails