Sunday, August 8

Table Runners are Done!

Dear Mary--

The good news is the table runners for your wedding are done.

The bad news is you can’t use ‘em on the tables, because fashionista Sophie  is convinced I should wear them to the wedding as my dress. She is currently searching my closet for matching shoes…

IMG_0828

On a related front, I’ve also finished my “practice” cake – yummy – and promise to still make the real one, to be eaten by your guests.

Unless I decide to wear it as a hat, that is.*

See you soon!!!

Love from your soon-to-be-sister-in-law,

Karin

 

* * *

 

*Confirmation that it is very hard to come up with a truly original idea, here’s what a subsequent Google images search turned up:

image

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha - LOVE it :) You look fabulous, dahling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahhaa, nice Karin :o)
    Hugs, Anne:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me when Mark used to say, "Jenny, you'd look good in a paper bag!"

    Karin...you look good in a table runner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, I'm sure you would make the paper bag look VERY fashionable!! : )

    Update: I wore a boring purple dress to the wedding instead...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails